A Blue for Monday

This weekend was not long enough! I don't want to be at work today, my bed is calling my name!

Here is 3 coats of Sally Hansen HD Laser.  I snatched up  two more from this line on an impulse buy, but I may go buy more :)  This color is a nice purple blue with bright purple-y glitter. On the nail it mostly shows its silver side, but I do see flashes of purple and pink. 

Here's a bottle pic where you can really see that purple glitter!

Hope everyone survives their Monday. I'm already looking forward to mine being over. 

2 Response to "A Blue for Monday"

  1. Unknown Says:

    What a pretty cheery blue!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I snatched up this pretty too! It was so nice, but I was surprised at how thin they were, they all required 3 coats. It looks great on your nails :)

Post a Comment