Have a great weekend all! I'm out!
Thanks so much to everyone who entered! I can't believe how many responses I got, I now have over 200 followers!! I'll host another giveaway when I hit another milestone. Maybe this time it'll be a book to go with all that polish :)
Posted in Random
Speaking of things that don't have anything to do with the weather or the beach...
Hooray for the week almost being over. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Are you guys up to anything fun come Friday?
1) You must be a follower of some kind. Any and all new followers are welcome! Leave me a comment letting me know your email address in case that you win. 1 entry
2) Blog about this contest for another entry! Leave a comment with a link to the post. 1 entry
3) Tweet about the contest! Either @ me on twitter or leave a link to your twitter in the comments! 1 entry
4) Add Lacquered Literati to your blogroll. Send me a link and I'll make sure to add you back. If anyone has a blog that you would like on my blogroll, please email me! 1 entry
5) This one is a freebie! Tell me what colors you like to wear during summer or anything you want about the summer season! It's up to you :) 1 entry
To save yourself some sanity feel free to put all your entries into one comment. No matter what, please include your email so I'll be able to contact you. You have until May 3rd, 2010. Have fun!
Ok, I'm being creepy. On with ze photos!
Here was my Spring mani I wore for Easter. Although I've loved these spring colors and pastels, I think I'm ready for some summer colors!
Posted in China Glaze
I'm also celebrating my friends 25th birthday this weekend and I know will be spending some time by the pool. I think this polish is pretty festive :)
This lovely is Rimmel Camouflage. It's a beautiful green with a golden shimmer to it. The bottle says it'll be good in one coat, but I didn't find that to be the case. This here is two coats! A great St. Patrick's Day color!
Posted in Books
Both of these polishes applied smoothly and I did two thin coats for both. The fact that these are metallics with a foil finish AND not a brush stroke in sight makes me love Orly.
What does everyone think about these polishes?
These pictures looked great in my Iphoto, but they appear to be a little washed out once I uploaded them to Blogger. This polish is a deep purple that leans on the side of red, not a light purple at all.