Bring on Summer!

I really am a spoiled Californian, but I'm getting tired of this grey weather.  It's the end of May, I demand sunshine and summer weather!

Well, this is supposed to be a photo of China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy, a bright neon pink, but I don't know what my blog is doing to this photo.  Its a super fun bright pink with a wee twinge of coral and it looks that way in my Iphoto, but on here not quite so much. I currently have this on my toes and it's a fantastic color even in the shade. So bright!
These neons are a pain in the arse to photograph, but this one is a must have. I'm gonna do my best to edit it this so it shows up on my blog correctly! Sorry if this throws you guys off :(

5 Response to "Bring on Summer!"

  1. Enamel Girl Says:

    very pretty. i can still see you had a good application. i'm putting it on right now and it's streaky so far, lol.

  2. Emma Says:

    i just bought this one! can't wait to try it out :)

  3. Iria Pita Says:

    "Check it out" from H&M is a dupe for this nailpolish! :)

  4. SilhouetteScreams Says:

    Gorgeous <3

  5. Unknown Says:

    Ahh! I need to get this one ASAP! It's sooo pretty!

Post a Comment