Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Woot woot, we have sunshine today! I hope everyone has a fun Saturday and a stress free weekend.  I don't have too much planned, but I'm looking forward to this nice weather.  So here is another Summer appropriate color :)

This is three coats of China Glaze Sun Worshipper. I wasn't sure I was going to like this color on me, but I ended up loving it! This is such an amazing, retina searing yellow orange and it's so great for summer.  I got a good deal of compliments on this polish and I think I have a new love for neons.  I've been wearing this and Flip Flop Fantasy as a pedi for some time now :). Thank you China Glaze for the Poolside Collection!
The wear on this polish was good, although once mine started chipping, the whole nail would end up chipped off.

Have a great weekend all! I'm out!

5 Response to "Happy Memorial Day weekend!"

  1. Perles & Paillettes Says:

    This polish is so special ! I have it but didn't wear it yet. I like it on you !

  2. Rebecca Says:

    You're not the only one to post this up today! We've had rain alllllll day - sucks!

  3. Recalcitrant Nails Says:

    Love this color on you.

  4. Unknown Says:

    What a great color to wear today since you have some sun. Really pretty and bright :)

    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

  5. SilhouetteScreams Says:

    This was my favourite from the collection :) I never get sick of staring at it on peoples' blogs, haha!

Post a Comment