Quickie NOTD: Zoya Sienna

Sorry for the quick post ya'll.  It's been a bit hectic in my life right now.  A really good friend of mine passed this last week, so I haven't really been focusing on much. But,  I needed a happy color and this one suited me just fine!

Zoya Sienna is a really yummy orange shimmer.  This polish is pretty comparable to China Glaze's Orange Marmalade and has a very similar glass fleck appearance.  I did 3 coats to completely rid myself of visible nail line. 

Hopefully, everyone is having a good week.  I'll post more when I can. 

3 Response to "Quickie NOTD: Zoya Sienna"

  1. Recalcitrant Nails Says:

    My condolences. that color is a beautiful sunny color and great way to lift the spirits. :)

  2. Emma Says:

    aww...i really hope you start feeling better soon. my prayers are with you and your friends.

  3. Reb Mintoff Says:

    Yeah, it does look like Orange Marmalade. Except that in Orange Marmalade the gold flecks are more... obvious? If that's the word for it
    And my condolences... I never lost a friend due to death, so I'm honestly sorry for that =/
    I hope you feel alright =]

Post a Comment