China Glaze rides again!

Oy, a week without posting. Sorry, all! Life just got away with me last week and I pretty much did not turn my computer on for the last 5 days.  Bad, blogger, bad!!

This is 2 coats of China Glaze Cowgirl Up.  This is such shimmery, frosty purple and once out of the bottle it really shows its stuff.  There are teeny little blue flecks of glitter throughout the polish and if you pay attention you'll catch them from time to time.  Ignore the wibbly application on my ring finger, because this polish applies very smoothly.
I don't normally wear purples this tone on my hands, but this can definitely be an all year polish color.  I'm thinking it'd look great as a pedi. 

1 Response to "China Glaze rides again!"

  1. Nessa Says:

    I *think* I have this color and have not worn it. I need to get on that ---beautiful!

Post a Comment