My first holo: Do not wear while driving!

I keep realizing how many holo polishes I have.  Hopefully, you aren't all sick of these kind of posts, cause I could stare at holo photos all day!

OPI DS Extravagance fits it's title so very well.  It is the most eye catching deep magenta shade that I've ever seen in a polish.  It is so smooth and gorgeous.  Every polish lover should own this!  It's a perfect pedicure color as well and I'm really glad I forked out money for this polish! It'll be one that you can't stop staring at!

6 Response to "My first holo: Do not wear while driving!"

  1. Nicole Says:

    Looks awesome! I just got this one recently, and definitely makes it hard to concentrate on the road. I love your shot of it!

  2. Lissi Says:

    It really is a gorgeous color! That is the first (and so far the only) DS polish I have. And it really is dangerous to "holo and drive." LoL!

  3. ANSTAH Says:

    this is SOOO pretty. I can't wait to try this one!!

  4. Alisa Says:

    I think you've come up with a great idea. There really should be a warning label on such a gorgeous polish!

  5. april brooks Says:

    Haha! I totally agree with the warning! I had to keep forcing my eyes away from China Glaze OMG the first time I wore it!

  6. Erin Says:

    Oh, pretty!!

    I don't have any really brilliant holos yet, but I have so much trouble keeping my eyes off of the glass-fleck business in China Glaze's Summer collection from last year (Cherry Pie, Orange Marmalade, Raspberry Festival, Strawberry Fields, Watermelon Rind, and Grape Juice).

    I put Raspberry Festival on my toes last night, and Grape Juice on my fingers. It was a sunny day, so there was much staring!


    http://persistentlypolished.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment